Sunday, May 4, 2008

Indiana Jones - The Adventure Collection (Special Editions of Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark / Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom / I



Review by : philfab69


These are truly classic action/adventure movies! From the non-stop action to the bits of humor throughout the movies, you will never be disappointed or bored. Harrison Ford is great as Indiana Jones, and Sean Connery nearly steals the show as Indiana's father. There is a new Indiana Jones movie coming out soon, so I wanted to own the originals while I could still buy them. I would think a whole new generation of fans will want to see all of these movies. If you liked National Treasure, you'll love the Indiana Jones movies! Very entertaining epic films and a great way to spend a day.



Review by : sisterfaye9gad

This was a gift for my best friend. I hope she doesn't wear them out. She has been playing them every since she got them. They were in great condition and I hope to buy again.


Review by: jszuch

I loved watching these movies as a kid. Its great to be able to watch them again after all these years. I knew Ebay would have it. I purchase all my movies now off Half.com and Ebay.com. Thanks for making my movie collection so big.



No comments:

ebay